30 January 2012

Glasses

I hope everyone had a good weekend! We had a pretty overwhelming week which really came to a head on Friday, so we stayed in on Friday night. We drank wine and debated the net worth of rappers-cum-actors Ice-T and Ice Cube.

The big highlight of the weekend was driving down to NYC on Saturday to redeem my Living Social voucher at Aiden Anthony Opticians. Keith and Jasper may have had more fun eating at Japadog, going back to Danbury for a playdate, or meeting some greyhounds in Middlebury, but all I can think about is my new glasses. They should be finished and mailed to me by Friday, and I don't think I'll be able to wait. My contacts are bothering me so I'm looking forward to them on a practical level, but more importantly I think they look awesome.

Do you like how you look in your glasses? Some people can really pull them off...




all images via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment